Seasons For Hire
Our Harbor 360 Hotel Night Auditors will interact with guests in person, over the phone in addition to emails for advanced reservations or inquiries. This position is the face of the hotel and main point of contact for other departments; they will contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report issues or concerns. You will be expected to provide information on the hotel itself, as well as our sister company Major Marine Tours. Night Auditors will interact with guests in a friendly, helpful manner in all aspects. It is encouraged that you get to know the area as many guests appreciate our agents sharing more information like scenic landmarks, hiking recommendations, dinner recommendations, etc. Other duties will be assigned by Management as needed.
A qualified candidate will exemplify the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
1. Customer service - Knowledge of principles & processes for providing exceptional customer service.
2. Communication - Professional use of multiple methods of communicating effectively in-person, over the telephone, & email.
3. Flexibility - Having a positive teamwork mentality. Assisting other departments when needed.
4. Active listening - Full attention to guests' needs, understanding multiple points-of-view, asking questions when appropriate, and problem-solving.
5. Computer Systems - Basic understanding and comfortability with modern computer systems, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and POS systems.
6. Detail oriented - Ability to produce quality work in a face-paced environment.
Seasonal & Full-Time positions available.
Pay structure: DOE
Opportunities for full-time status and benefits after 6 months of continued employment.