Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
First impressions are everything! As a Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Award winner, Shore Lodge, Whitetail Club, wants our Members and Guests to experience a sparkling hotel every time they walk in. The pride we take in ensuring all areas of the hotel are clean and tidy reflects in our exceptional quality.
Situated on the sandy shores of Payette Lake surrounded by National Forests in the quintessential town of McCall Idaho. Our hotel features 77 guest rooms and our guests enjoy a variety of restaurants and bars as well as Idaho’s only 4 Star Spa, The Cove, pool and fitness facilities, as well as meeting space.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Maintain and clean all areas. Including vacuuming, mopping, dusting and polishing floors and furniture throughout the Shore Lodge, Whitetail, and The Cove.
• Empty trash and clean restrooms, mirrors, inside of windows, wipe and dust all surfaces; keeping all brass and stainless steel shiny.
• Clear snow and debris from entry ways.
• Obtain list of vacant rooms which need to be cleaned, clean guest rooms to the highest standards.
• Clean guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor; make guest beds, dust rooms and furniture, clean closet.
• Replenish amenities, guest room and bath supplies.
• Check and secure the rooms when completed ensuring security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
• Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards.
• Examine rooms to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and make recommendations to management.
• Remove used linens and trash from guest rooms and restock rooms with clean linens and maintain the cleanliness of hallways.
• Sort used linens to be washed and monitor linens for stains and or damage, dry, fold and stock linens.