Seasons For Hire
Our Culinary department is currently hiring for the positions of Cook. The Cooks prepare and produce food according to the Restaurant outlet’s menu.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards and food preparation checklist.
• Setup and break down workstation.
• Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers.
• Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
• Monitor food quality while preparing food.
• Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacles.
• Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
• Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
• Follow all kitchen safety policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related coursework
• Cook III must have previous work experience as a Cook/Line Cook
• Cook II must have 3-5 years of experience as a Cook/Line Cook and formal culinary training
• Cook I must have 5+ years of experience as a Cook/Line Cook in a resort or club setting and formal culinary training
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to meet company driving policy
The position offered is seasonal located in Greenough, Montana. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including shuttle opportunities from Missoula, carpool reimbursement, free lunches, employee discounts and more! For more information about Paws Up, visit www.pawsup.com.
$11.00/hr. to $13.00/hr. DOE plus $7.00/hr. bonus
The Resort at Paws Up provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.