Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
As a Busser at Edgewood Tahoe, you ensure that empty tables are ready to receive new guests as well as assist service staff by keeping restaurant areas clean and stocked. You may be required to serve food to guests and assist with guest requests. The most important characteristic of our team is that we love inspiring lasting memories for our guests. In this position you exhibit excellence in your commitment to our guests. Reimagine luxury hospitality with us.
• Monitor dining area for each table’s progress and assist with preparing tables for reservations.
• Anticipate guests’ needs before they ask.
• Be courteous and quick with service to assist with guest satisfaction and encourage return visits.
• Carry trays, large bags, ice, etc.
• Work with servers, expeditors, bartenders and hostesses to create a clean and inviting dining ambiance.
• Follow proper food handling and sanitary procedures.
• Other duties as assigned. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications / Special Skills:
• Prior restaurant experience is preferred but not necessary.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Possess an upbeat, positive, motivated and professional personality.
• Ability to multitask and stay organized, take direction and work independently as well.
• Must be reliable and organized.
• Available to work varied shifts when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
What Makes a Successful Edgewood Tahoe Team Member (Core Competencies):
• Ethics, Integrity and Trust
• Action Orientated
• Guest Focus
• Position Knowledge
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands 0% Up to 25% 25-50% 50-75% 75-100%
Stoops, Kneel, Crouch, Crawl
Use Hand to Finger or Feel
Reaching with Hands and Arms Above/Below
Talk or Hear
Taste or Smell
Lifting 0-25 lbs
Lifting 25-50 lbs
Lifting 50+ lbs
All Edgewood Team Members are Expected to:
• Embrace and promote all facets of our vision, mission and values.
• Exhibit resort knowledge to accurately support and promote all departments, amenities and programming ventures.
• Strategically balance customer, business, and team member needs.
• Be flexible to meet business demands, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage time appropriately.
• Work with a broad-based constituency and provide excellent service to all internal and external guests.
• Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
• Keep information confidential as directed in the confidentiality agreement.
• Support and comply with all Edgewood policies, procedures, and standards.
• Protect Edgewood assets and report all safety concerns to supervisor or Security.
• Be an ambassador of Edgewood inside and outside of work.