Welcome To Thornbury
Thornbury, Australia January 2021 -Currently working
● Coordinated team of volunteers that ran a community garden, successfully increasing the teams capacity, garden space and volunteer numbers.
● Providing high quality large events, including documentary screenings, educational workshops and networking events.
● Financial Coordinating, facilitating meetings, creating advertisement material. March 2015 -August 2018
● Coordinated a large team of 20+ volunteers, training them in facilitation, public speaking and effective communication.
● Facilitate multiple training events and create/wrote unique workshops on sustainability issues.
● Understanding financial reports and delivered workshops on Divestment and economics. July 2015 -August 2018
Victorian National Parks Association
Answering phone, sending emails, preparing and posting material, helping customers/business enquiries
Helping run citizen science surveys, leading groups of people through forests, giving them educational tours and setting them up for a scientific survey
Presenting too and being in charge of groups of volunteers
Organising supplies to be sent to science groups for surveys
Taking part in citizen science surveys and entering all data to be processed February 2018 -September 2018