Seasons For Hire
The Cove Spa, voted a "4 Star Award Winner" by Forbes Travel Guide is a luxury spa, this is the Ultimate Northwest spa destination creating languid comfort and attentive care. We are looking for Spa coordinators with the knowledge of what superior customer service truly is! Our Spa Coordinators maintain the operational flow of the spa, performing a high level of guest interaction; front desk reception and attendant duties both in person and via phone, they are enthusiastic, professional, courteous, meticulous and committed to providing our clients with a first-class spa experience. This is a place to feel welcomed and pampered, we offer all of the luxury, amenities and ambience of a resort spa in a Mountain setting.
• You are very reliable, approachable, positive, and present a friendly disposition.
• You thrive in a team environment, are organized and multi-task while maintaining the details.
• The ultimate motivation for you is to assist guests to their ultimate spa experience.
• You understand what it takes to deliver a first class, 5-star guest experience.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Schedule appointments in person or via phone and respond to all email inquiries in timely manner.
• Process all gift cards sold through online store (Shopify).
• Send email confirmation to all bookings within 24 hours of booking.
• Confirm all appointments for next day via phone. Follow up on discrepancies or guests unable to confirm.
• Greet guests, check them in and out, escort guests to locker room, give tours, assist in selection of retail, re-book for future visits, and answer questions.
• Fold and stock robes for locker rooms.
• Maintain cleanliness of locker rooms and common areas by stocking amenities, picking up dirty laundry, shelving clean laundry, stocking lockers and removing trash, at least hourly.
• Take Food and Beverage orders from pool area and place orders with restaurant.
• Set-up or breakdown the spa according to procedures at the beginning and end of shift.
• Act as the Customer Service Representative of “The Cove” and the entire Shore Lodge and Whitetail property.
• Assist in coordinating Spa groups/parties in conjunction with the Spa Manager within booking constraints.
• Other tasks deemed necessary for successful spa operation not included on this list.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• You have a minimum of 1 year of customer service/sales experience. Experience in the hospitality or beauty industry preferred.
• Experience working in a customer centric environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with colleagues, management and guests.
• Experience learning/using computer software and point of sale programs.
• Prior retail sales experience preferred.
• Familiarity with spa treatment types; or resort spa experience preferred