Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
As a Spa Attendant at Edgewood Tahoe you set a warm and welcoming tone for the Spa Edgewood experience. You are passionate about the order and cleanliness of the spa and our guests ensuring uninterrupted serenity.
The most important characteristic of our team is that we love inspiring lasting memories for our guests. In this position you exhibit excellence in your commitment to our guests. Reimage luxury hospitality with us.
• Greet guests upon arrival and offer refreshments. Escort guests through the facility to get them acquainted with our stunning spa with a tour.
• Maintaining a relaxing and calm environment throughout the spa experience
• Establish a good rapport! Know our spa menu and promotions.
• Ability to multitask and efficiently maintain the cleanliness, safety, and organization of spa.
• Ensure adequate supplies and service during peak hours.
• Continuously clean and sanitize the various areas of the spa and fitness center.
o Maintain par stock levels of towels washcloths, robes and linens, toiletries on vanity area, maintains shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel in the showers.
o Coordinate daily locker room inventory of towels, washcloths, and robes with laundry.
o Clean lockers upon guest arrivals and departures.
o Coordinate laundry pickup and delivery between locker, treatment and laundry rooms. Run wash-dry cycles of laundry.
o Maintain cleanliness and sanitization of steam room and place cold towels and water for guest use according to procedures.
o Prepare and stock infused water, herbal teas, snacks, and fruits to guests in sanctuary area.
• Coordinate with staff and management on VIP’s, special requests, group arrivals, etc.
• Work with management to improve the guest experience. From guest recovery to outstanding inquiry
• Other duties as assigned. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• YOU ARE an energetic service focused individual with a passion for providing luxury service.
• Guest service background preferred with excellent knowledge of service standards.
• Solution oriented and guest focused.
• Basic computer skills.
• Polite, confident and patient.
• Ability to multitask. Attention to detail. Time management. Ensure exceptional service.
• Available to work varied shifts when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
What Makes a Successful Edgewood Tahoe Team Member (Core Competencies):
• Ethics, Integrity and Trust
• Action Orientated
• Guest Focus
• Position Knowledge
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands 0% Up to 25% 25-50% 50-75% 75-100%
Stoops, Kneel, Crouch, Crawl
Use Hand to Finger or Feel
Reaching with Hands and Arms Above/Below
Talk or Hear
Taste or Smell
Lifting 0-25 lbs
Lifting 25-50 lbs
Lifting 50+ lbs
All Edgewood Team Members are Expected to:
• Embrace and promote all facets of our vision, mission and values.
• Exhibit resort knowledge to accurately support and promote all departments, amenities and programming ventures.
• Strategically balance customer, business, and team member needs.
• Be flexible to meet business demands, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage time appropriately.
• Work with a broad-based constituency and provide excellent service to all internal and external guests.
• Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
• Keep information confidential as directed in the confidentiality agreement.
• Support and comply with all Edgewood policies, procedures, and standards.
• Protect Edgewood assets and report all safety concerns to supervisor or Security.
• Be an ambassador of Edgewood inside and outside of work.