Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
The Receiver at Edgewood Tahoe assists the receiving function in accordance with corporate policies and recommendations and helps to create effective and cost-efficient receiving operations. As a customer focused organization, a crucial part of each employee’s job is to get and keep guests. The most important characteristic of our team is that we love inspiring lasting memories for our guests. In this position you exhibit excellence in your commitment to our guests. Reimagine luxury hospitality with us.
• Help process all daily deliveries of product and packages in a timely and effective manner in accordance with company policies.
• Assists with monthly inventories to report and reduce variances.
• Coordinates delivery to ensure timely delivery of quality products which meet company and departmental needs.
• Maintains storeroom areas in a safe and clean work environment.
• Assists with the monitoring and maintaining par levels of commonly needed supplies such as paper goods, office supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, employee uniforms, other large cost or bulk orders including all pre-printed materials; i.e. ticket stock, stationary, administration forms, etc.
• Corresponds with all incoming and outgoing UPS and Fed-Ex mail and assists with weekly pick-ups at area vendors.
• Contribute to team effort by participating in Job Sharing, assuming responsibility for the cleanliness of the resort and safety of guests and employees; participating in safety meetings; accepting diverse assignments; maintain a positive and friendly attitude and demeanor in all internal and external interactions.
• Meet service level objectives and department goals as set forth by immediate supervisor.
• Protect the safety of self, co-workers, and Edgewood Tahoe guests at all times.
• Report any potentially harmful equipment or situations to the immediate supervisor without delay.
• Report safety-related accidents and incidents at once to immediate supervisor.
• Follow all company and department safety policies and procedures.
• Operate equipment in a safe manner that will not lead to injury of self or others.
• Drive in accordance with the law and Edgewood Tahoe Resort policies.
• Other duties as assigned. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications / Special Skills:
• Knowledge of computer based receiving systems helpful.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and guest service skills required.
• Ability to efficiently present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
• Ability to interpret and calculate basic mathematical equations
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Available to work varied shifts when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
What Makes a Successful Edgewood Tahoe Team Member (Core Competencies):
• Ethics, Integrity and Trust
• Action Orientated
• Guest Focus
• Position Knowledge
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands 0% Up to 25% 25-50% 50-75% 75-100%
Stoops, Kneel, Crouch, Crawl
Use hand to finger or feel
Reaching with hands and arms above/below
Talk or hear
Taste or smell
Lifting 0-25 lbs
Lifting 25-50 lbs
Lifting 50+ lbs
All Edgewood Team Members are Expected to:
• Embrace and promote all facets of our vision, mission and values.
• Exhibit resort knowledge to accurately support and promote all departments, amenities and programming ventures.
• Strategically balance customer, business, and team member needs.
• Be flexible to meet business demands, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage time appropriately.
• Work with a broad-based constituency and provide excellent service to all internal and external guests.
• Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
• Keep information confidential as directed in the confidentiality agreement.
• Support and comply with all Edgewood policies, procedures, and standards.
• Protect Edgewood assets and report all safety concerns to supervisor or Security.
• Be an ambassador of Edgewood inside and outside of work.