Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
We are excited to offer you a once in a lifetime experience to come experience the Mountain Resort Lifestyle of Shore Lodge Whitetail Club!
The Shore Lodge is a 4 diamond, luxury property situated on the sandy shores of scenic Payette Lake in beautiful McCall Idaho, approximately 100 miles north of Boise Idaho. This idyllic mountain resort offers a host of amenities, activities designed for fun, relaxation and warm hospitality all in a setting of spectacular natural beauty. Rated “12th Best Hotel in the US” by TripAdvisor.
This is a destination career opportunity that offers everything a mountain resort has to offer, check us out…
• A Forbes Travel Guide Award Winner;
• AAA Four Diamond Hotel; and many more accolades.
• Whitetail Club; A Platinum Club of America – 2021- 2202
Employees of the Shore Lodge enjoy hiking, mountain biking, huckleberry picking, cliff diving, snow skiing, snowboarding, waterfalling, snowshoeing, fishing, sledding and the list goes on and on... All that inspires work and play in the mountains is here at Shore Lodge Whitetail Club.
We look forward to helping you provide flawless execution, achieve extraordinary results and exceed expectations for our members and guests.
Our servers possess an infectious enthusiasm for the culinary world, wine and spirits, they provide exceptional service to our guests during their dining experience with us by possessing a thorough understanding of Forbes 4 Star service level expectations and executing them.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Able to communicate effectively with and receive information from guests and team members
• Ability to multi-task while being highly organized, detail oriented
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Must be able to correctly take a guest’s order, enter it into the POS system, and correctly tender it
• Ability to adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques in order to perform the essential functions of the job
• Able to carry 25 lbs on a large oval tray
• Lifting supplies or equipment of thirty (30) pounds or more
• Able to count, read and write in the English language
• Frequent periods of pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
• Prolonged periods of standing and walking
• Constant visual and hearing acuity
• Frequent agility and dexterity required
• Functional knowledge of food techniques for preparation
• An enthusiasm for the culinary world, wine and spirits
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• Greet guests and present specials
• Take orders and deliver food and beverage accurately and timely
• Calculate chit accurately
• Suggest and sell various items from the menus
• Functional wine and cocktail knowledge with basic preparation techniques