Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Set up & breakdown of the dining room or banquet facilities including dishware, glassware, silverware, linens, tables and other amenities according to Dining Room Manager or Event Coordinator’s direction
- Maintains clean tables & service area
- Know the menu for the dining room or the banquet function served and be able to explain the major ingredients and preparation methods
- Performs side work
- Uses a cash register of point of sale system as needed
- Two years of experience as a server in fine dining and/or banquet facility.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, in English.
- Excellent hospitality skills.
- Ability to lift and carry up to fifty (50) pounds at a time.
- Ability to perform various activities such as constant standing, walking, frequent bending, reaching, kneeling and squatting.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a noisy environment as well as with people in a team environment.
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment, under short time constraints, and within established deadlines.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including extended hours, weekends and holidays