Seasons For Hire
First impressions are everything! As a Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Award winner, Shore Lodge, Whitetail Club, wants our Members and Guests to experience a sparkling resort every time they walk in. The pride we take in ensuring all areas of the resort are clean and tidy reflects in our exceptional quality.
Overview: Situated on the sandy shores of Payette Lake surrounded by National Forests in the quintessential town of McCall Idaho. Our boutique hotel features 77 guestrooms and our employees enjoy free fitness facilities, free Wi-Fi, reduced housing costs for on-site housing, a 30% discount at a variety of restaurants and retail outlets, the marina, as well as access to Idaho’s only 4 Star Spa! For Full Time Year Round employees all that plus: HSA, FSA. Health, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Paid PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K with Match and more...
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Maintain and clean all areas. Including vacuuming, mopping, dusting and polishing floors and furniture throughout the Shore Lodge, Whitetail, and The Cove.
• Empty trash and clean restrooms, mirrors, inside of windows, wipe and dust all surfaces; keeping all brass and stainless steel shiny.
• Clear snow and debris from entry ways.
• Obtain list of vacant rooms which need to be cleaned, clean guest rooms to the highest standards.
• Clean guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor; make guest beds, dust rooms and furniture, clean closet.
• Replenish amenities, guestroom and bath supplies.
• Check and secure the rooms when completed ensuring security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
• Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards.
• Examine rooms to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and make recommendations to management.
• Remove used linens and trash from guest rooms and restock rooms with clean linens and maintain the cleanliness of hallways.
• Sort used linens to be washed and monitor linens for stains and or damage, dry, fold and stock linens.