Seasons For Hire
Our Whitetail Club Retail Attendants are responsible for the overall maintenance of the retail area and any transactions driven by a member’s purchase. Our successful candidates provide excellent customer service to our members and guests, both internal and external, they conduct accurate cash and credit card transactions in a professional manner and offer suggestions on new products while seeking opportunities to upsell. Keeping the shop clean and organized while maintaining inventory levels and creating displays that are pleasing to the eye are paramount.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Provide excellent customer service to property owners, homeowners, club members and fellow employees.
• Discover customer needs and appropriately suggest products to enhance service levels.
• Assist customers in the selection and purchase of specialty beverages and retail items.
• Maintain and track the grab & go and retail area inventory and equipment in a clean and appealing manner.
• Follow store policies and procedures for operational flow.
• Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing all products.
• Follow cash handling and register policies.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• Strong customer service and relationship development skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to see things that need to be done.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written comprehension and expression.
• Previous cash handling experience.
• High School Diploma.
• Computer experience (operating a point of sale as well as Microsoft office applications).