Seasons For Hire
PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANT SUMMARY:
First impressions are everything! As a Shore Lodge, Whitetail, The Cove Public Area Attendant we want our Guests to see a sparkling lobby every time they walk in. The pride you take in ensuring all public areas of the hotel are clean and tidy will reflect in the guests view of our property as one of exceptional quality.
Hotel Overview: Situated on the sandy shores of Payette Lake surrounded by National Forests in the quintessential town of McCall Idaho. Our hotel features 77 guestrooms and our guests enjoy a variety of restaurants and bars as well as Idaho’s only 4 Star Spa, The Cove, pool and fitness facilities, as well as meeting space.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
• Maintain and clean all public areas and employee work areas. Including vacuuming, mopping, dusting and polishing floors and furniture throughout the Shore Lodge, Whitetail, and The Cove.
• Empty trash in all public areas and clean public area restrooms.
• Clean all mirrors, inside of windows, wipe and dust all surfaces; keeping all brass and stainless steel shiny.
• Replenish supplies in the appropriate public areas.
• Notify Engineering or management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilation equipment.
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
• Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards.
• Clear snow and debris from entry ways.
• Attend periodic staff meetings with other department heads to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operations.
• Other duties as assigned.