Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
As a Pool and Beach Attendant at Edgewood Tahoe you set a warm and welcoming tone for our Lodge guests enjoying our lakefront pool and beach area with its panoramic views. You will work closely with the Food and Beverage team to provide exceptional service to our guests that are sipping signature cocktail in the sand, enjoying a light dish in a poolside chair or lounging poolside in a cabana. Maintaining the cleanliness of this area is your top priority. The most important characteristic of our team is that we love inspiring lasting memories for our guests. In this position you exhibit excellence in your commitment to our guests. Reimage luxury hospitality with us.
• Acknowledge guests promptly and efficiently upon arrival, escort guest to seat, provide towels, offer menu and water, and notify server of guest’s arrival. Establish a good rapport!
• Maintain a relaxing and organized environment throughout the pool and beach experience.
• Anticipate guests’ needs and personalize service provided.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of lodge guests and their seating assignments.
• Ensure adequate supplies and service during peak hours.
• Identify and report potential safety issues at the pool and beach areas.
• Straighten and stack chairs, collect soiled towels and trash, move chairs, umbrellas, and towels bins to maintain cleanliness, safety and organization of pool deck and beach area.
• Continuously clean and sanitize chairs and tables as well as lawn games.
• Fold and stock towels to ensure ample supply.
• Maintain product knowledge for spa and salon.
• Coordinate closely with team and management on VIP’s, special request, and group arrivals.
• Other duties as assigned. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications / Special Skills:
• Guest service background preferred with excellent knowledge of service standards.
• Proficiency in English
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Multitask and manage time.
• Excellent verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Polite and confident with a great deal of patience. Positive attitude.
• Must be reliable and organized.
• Available to work varied shifts when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
What Makes a Successful Edgewood Tahoe Team Member (Core Competencies):
• Ethics, Integrity and Trust
• Action Orientated
• Guest Focus
• Position Knowledge
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands 0% Up to 25% 25-50% 50-75% 75-100%
Stoops, Kneel, Crouch, Crawl
Use Hand to Finger or Feel
Reaching with Hands and Arms Above/Below
Talk or Hear
Taste or Smell
Lifting 0-25 lbs
Lifting 25-50 lbs
Lifting 50+ lbs
All Edgewood Team Members are Expected to:
• Embrace and promote all facets of our vision, mission and values.
• Exhibit resort knowledge to accurately support and promote all departments, amenities and programming ventures.
• Strategically balance customer, business, and team member needs.
• Be flexible to meet business demands, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage time appropriately.
• Work with a broad-based constituency and provide excellent service to all internal and external guests.
• Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
• Keep information confidential as directed in the confidentiality agreement.
• Support and comply with all Edgewood policies, procedures, and standards.
• Protect Edgewood assets and report all safety concerns to supervisor or Security.
• Be an ambassador of Edgewood inside and outside of work.