Seasons For Hire
• Safety of individuals while leading classes, hikes, high ropes courses, and zip line races.
• Provide customer service and assist with conference set up Friday-Sunday.
• Work in assisting Outdoor Educators Wednesday-Friday including program set up, break coverage, teaching and group leading.
Hours and Start Date:
• Full-time seasonal position
• Start Date: August 15, 2022
o Two End Dates Available
December 16, 2022
June 2, 2023 (Winter Break from December 16-January 2)
o Bonuses available for completion of a school year season.
All Instructors Must:
o Be over the age of 21 before the season starts.
o Have prior experience working with large groups of children and/or adults.
o Possess ability to work in a team environment with 100+ other staff.
o Be flexible and adjust to changes quickly.
o Have ability to handle concerns and issues in a constructive manner.
Perks to the Job:
o Working with awesome, like-minded people!!
o Off-Site Housing accommodations included for out-of-cabin and off-hours use.
Housing includes utilities, WiFi, furnishings, and streaming access.
o Get paid for up to 8 hours of volunteering with a non-profit organization of your choice.
o Pro Deals from companies like Prana, Black Dimond and more.
o Partial education reimbursement for any classes or courses completed while at Pali.
o Living in Southern California- Easy access to beaches, theme parks, national parks, and tons of local outdoor recreation.
o Private on-site Lounge for Instructors with cozy couches, internet access and Netflix.
o Hours here can count towards your educational degree teaching hours.
o $250 referral bonuses available.
o 50% off healthcare covered after 60 days.
Base Weekly Rate from $400-$445
• Pay dependent on education and experience
Travel stipends available for anyone traveling from out of state, driving or flying. Restrictions apply.