Seasons For Hire
WHO ARE WE?
Shore Lodge Whitetail Club, LLC is one of the top three resorts in the West according to Conde Nast Traveler. Whitetail Club is the premier private community in the state and we are proud to say we are a Platinum Club of America. Our first and foremost priority is to create exceptional lifetime memories for our members and guests. Hospitality professionals if you are looking for a Mountain Career Destination, there is none better!
The Night Audit position ensures that the guests of Shore Lodge and Members of Whitetail are greeted and catered to upon arrival, this position acts as the initial point of contact in the late evenings and early mornings. In addition to customary Front Desk duties, this position performs the functions of Night Audit reporting and closing procedures for the Resort.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• High School Diploma or equivalent Education
• Experienced in Microsoft applications, Outlook, Internet Navigation
• Ability to multitask while maintaining a high degree of organization and detail
• Superior customer service skills and abilities required
• Ability to communicate effectively with and receive information from guests and coworkers
• Self motivated
• Previous Front Desk/Night Audit and Guest Service Experience preferred
• Previous lodging software experience preferred
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Register guest at Shore Lodge check-in. Assist guest with check in procedure and resort orientation.
• Accommodate special requests whenever possible and facilitate amenity requests.
• Process accurate reservations from incoming calls.
• Complete daily reports, logs, and reporting as necessary.
• Ensure lobby and desk area are presentable.
• Complete billings at end of guest stays.
• Maintain accurate and complete information regarding the local area, hotel, amenities, directions, etc.
• Answer multiple phone lines and direct calls resort wide as necessary.
• Prepare guest folios, keys, and applicable information for next day arrivals.
• Schedule and execute wake up calls upon request.
• Process Night Audit reporting and compile a complete packet of the days reports, transactions, and receipts.
• Work in a constantly changing work environment and manage stress levels while dealing with paying customers.
• Use multiple computer software programs to process guest stays and schedule activities.
• Comply with unit cash handling, credit, and check cashing policies and procedures.
• Assist dissatisfied guests in both understanding the origin of their discontent and also in the mediation of an acceptable solution.
• Provide excellent customer service to guests, Club Members, and fellow employees.
• Adhere to Company policies, procedures, and standards.
• Act as a liaison with Shore Lodge Security to make sure Resort and guests are safe and secure.
• Operate as a command center for night emergency contingencies.