Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
The Cove Spa, voted a "4 Star Award Winner" by Forbes Travel Guide is a luxury spa looking for an experienced Nail Technician with excellent nail skills coupled with the knowledge of what superior customer service truly is! The Cove is a resort spa that offers all of the luxury, amenities and ambiance of a resort spa in a Mountain setting. The ideal candidate has spa, resort or high-end salon experience, understands what it takes to deliver a first class, 5-star guest experience, and has at least 2-3+ years of nail technician experience. Our spa is a "natural nail" spa. The Cove is the Ultimate Northwest spa destination creating languid comfort and attentive care. Infused with a uniquely northwest feel, the path to health and well-being becomes transformative. Step inside this sanctuary to breathe in the ponderosa and wild lavender, relax, rest and refresh. The Cove nail technician is personable, meticulous and committed to providing our clients a soothing, first-class spa experience.
• You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with colleagues, management and guests.
• You thrive in a team environment where you maintain a daily schedule of clients.
• You enjoy sharing your excitement for existing and new retail products.
• You are punctual and excited to meet your scheduled appointments.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Greet clients and provide a thorough consultation of individual needs.
• Perform natural nail, hand and foot treatments in an appropriate, therapeutic manner, including but not limited to, manicures, pedicures, regenerative hand treatments and paraffin wax services while maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
• Maintain a smooth flow of services for clients booked with multiple technicians.
• Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow upon services, suggest new products and services and invite them to upcoming events.
• Consistently seek new product knowledge to drive sales and service and suggest retail products to clients.
• Provide extra services, including foot soaks and refreshments.
• To identify possible contraindications, requests or issues before performing nail treatment for a guest.
• Assist guests in enjoying their entire experience at The Cove and throughout the property.
• To set-up, breakdown and clean up assigned workspace(s), Salon and assist in maintaining guest and staff common areas.
• Assist, as needed with stocking supplies, retail, laundry, locker rooms and reception duties.
• To recommend and promote retail product, re-booking appointments and other treatments on Spa menu
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• Prior 2-3 years of experience working at a Day Spa, Nail Salon, Spa Resort or similar business.
• You hold a license issued by the Idaho Board of Cosmetology, including 400 hours of required coursework.
• You possess 1 year of hands on experience, but have 2-3 years.
• You have a clean background and positive professional references.
• Experienced with using paraffin and massage for hand and foot treatments.
• Continuing education courses completed.