Seasons For Hire
The purpose of this position is to prepare meals following our recipes while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in all kitchen areas by following established procedures each day. This position will assist our Head Chef in the preparation of meals and be efficient and effective in the plating of meals to an exceptionally high standard. This role involves energy and the foresight to see where you will be most helpful next. Great communication skills and positive attitude are a must!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards. Follow recipes established by our Chef to make sure that the consistency that guests expect is to our standards.
• Assist in keeping the kitchen clean and tidy at all times.
• Work safely around kitchen equipment.
• Complete all tasks on time.
Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training.
Carry out instructions given by management.
Have basic knowledge of food hygiene and safety.
Pay will be based on experience. Housing available upon request.
• Adhere to health and safety legislation and food hygiene when preparing food.
• Be self-motivated and demonstrate consistent focus and enthusiasm.
• Be a valued team player by taking measures to assist your colleagues when your own work load allows.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Previous experience working in a food environment.
• Excellent oral communication skills required.
• Positive interpersonal skills required.
• Must speak English fluently and be able to write in basic English.