Seasons For Hire
As a In Room Dining Server, you are responsible for ensuring that the guests have an enjoyable experience dining in their hotel room. Attendants must strive to supply guests with their needs and requests. You will primarily to responsible for delivering guest requests to a guest room while providing above and beyond service. The most important characteristic of our team is that we love inspiring lasting memories for our guests. In this position you exhibit excellence in your commitment to our guests. Reimagine luxury hospitality with us.
• Take food and beverage orders and ensure accuracy of order by following up with culinary team members ensuring that food is prepared correctly and to guests’ satisfaction; return incorrect or improperly cooked orders to kitchen.
• Delivering tray or table to a guest room.
• Responsible to create an in the room dining experience for the guest.
• Set up tray or table following proper Edgewood standards.
• Anticipate guests’ needs by setting up guest trays properly.
• Removal of tray or table from guest room. Remove Trays or table from hallways.
• Stock supplies.
• Must be familiar with menu and answer guest questions or concerns regarding food allergies and preparation.
• Follow proper cash handling procedures, prepare guest checks and collect payments.
• Follow proper food handling and sanitary procedures.
• Abide by Nevada State liquor regulations.
• Operate and understand Point of Sale (POS) system Order taking from the guest
• Assist co-workers whenever possible.
• Complete assigned side-work daily including cleaning dining area, workstations, etc.
• Other duties as assigned. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications / Special Skills:
• Must have minimal 1-year experience in a restaurant setting.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Must be mature and professional in an independent work environment.
• Possess an upbeat, positive, motivated and professional personality.
• Must be reliable and organized.
• Familiarity with POS systems, ex; Aloha, Micros, Info-Genesis.
• Participate as a team player.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Available to work varied shifts when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
What Makes a Successful Edgewood Tahoe Team Member (Core Competencies):
• Ethics, Integrity and Trust
• Action Orientated
• Guest Focus
• Position Knowledge
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands 0% Up to 25% 25-50% 50-75% 75-100%
Stoops, Kneel, Crouch, Crawl
Use Hand to Finger or Feel
Reaching with Hands and Arms Above/Below
Talk or Hear
Taste or Smell
Lifting 0-25 lbs
Lifting 25-50 lbs
Lifting 50+ lbs
All Edgewood Team Members are Expected to:
• Embrace and promote all facets of our vision, mission and values.
• Exhibit resort knowledge to accurately support and promote all departments, amenities and programming ventures.
• Strategically balance customer, business, and team member needs.
• Be flexible to meet business demands, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage time appropriately.
• Work with a broad-based constituency and provide excellent service to all internal and external guests.
• Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
• Keep information confidential as directed in the confidentiality agreement.
• Support and comply with all Edgewood policies, procedures, and standards.
• Protect Edgewood assets and report all safety concerns to supervisor or Security.
• Be an ambassador of Edgewood inside and outside of work.