Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
The LARK is where Bozeman begins - a 67 room hotel in the heart of downtown. It is a community-powered inspiration featuring the sights, sounds, and people of Bozeman as part of every room, and every stay is built on the experiences available just outside their doors. From Main Street to the mountains, The LARK encourages the spirit of discovery that defines the Montana traveler. The expertise and passion of The LARK team means that when you're there, you'll know the best things to do and the right things to seek out. Let them be your guide.
Uniquely designed to offer everything you need and nothing you don't, The LARK's modern but comfortable guestrooms offer a variety of configurations. Each room features graphic art pieces created by local artists who live in the area and want you to be as inspired by Montana as they are.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt, and courteous service.
• Clean and maintain all guestrooms to property specific standards.
• Clean and replenish designated number of rooms within assigned shift.
• Maintain organization and supplies on housekeepers cart.
• Check all rooms and report any damage, repair needs, or loss of supplies.
• Monitors cleanliness of all public areas both inside and out on property.
• Attends all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions.
• Greets and warmly engages guests.
• Complete tasks as assigned by Housekeeping Manager and/or General Manager
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1 year housekeeping or related cleaning experience preferred.
• Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced role
• Previous experience in customer service roles is required to successfully perform in this position
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Inclusion | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty