Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
As a House Attendant at Edgewood Tahoe, you support the Guest Rooms Attendants in servicing our luxury hotel rooms. This position promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems. The most important characteristic of our team is that we love inspiring lasting memories for our guests. In this position you exhibit excellence in your commitment to our guests. Reimagine luxury hospitality with us.
• Clean rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom and carpet shampoo machine.
• Professionally clean and maintain guest rooms, balconies and floor corridors using cleaning procedures and products as determined by company standards as needed.
• Wash walls and ceilings, move furniture and turn mattress.
• Sweep, mop, scrub, strips and polish floor & guestroom corridors.
• Dust and polish corridors.
• Strip beds and collect soiled linen for laundering..
• Maintain House Attendant carts.
• Remove trash collected by Guest Room Attendants.
• Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift to collect trash, soiled linen & report any In Room Dining dishes for pickup.
• Ensure security of guest rooms along with a high level of confidentiality and privacy of guests.
• Deliver towels, cribs, rollaway beds and other items to the guest rooms on requests.
• Perform duties of Guest Room Attendant when necessary.
• Stock Housekeeping storage room(s) in assigned area with necessary items/amenities/linen & terry when applicable.
• Empty broken glass container when applicable using the proper PP&E for safety.
• Help the other team members with the heavy lifting when super cleaning / deep cleaning of rooms.
• Clean all assigned areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
• Report missing / found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the housekeeping supervisors.
• Respond at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other colleagues.
• Make sure there are in compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards.
• Observe and execute environmentally friendly practices.
• Follow all MSDS, Bed Bug, HazCOM & Safe Lifting protocol.
• Other duties as assigned. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications / Special Skills:
• The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly effective housekeeping professional.
• Previous hotel-related experience desired.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Professional attitude is required.
• Ability to work independently.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Support team to reach common goals.
• Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
• Available to work varied shifts when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
What Makes a Successful Edgewood Tahoe Team Member (Core Competencies):
• Ethics, Integrity and Trust
• Action Orientated
• Guest Focus
• Position Knowledge
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands 0% Up to 25% 25-50% 50-75% 75-100%
Stoops, Kneel, Crouch, Crawl
Use Hand to Finger or Feel
Reaching with Hands and Arms Above/Below
Talk or Hear
Taste or Smell
Lifting 0-25 lbs
Lifting 25-50 lbs
Lifting 50+ lbs
All Edgewood Team Members are Expected to:
• Embrace and promote all facets of our vision, mission and values.
• Exhibit resort knowledge to accurately support and promote all departments, amenities and programming ventures.
• Strategically balance customer, business, and team member needs.
• Be flexible to meet business demands, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage time appropriately.
• Work with a broad-based constituency and provide excellent service to all internal and external guests.
• Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
• Keep information confidential as directed in the confidentiality agreement.
• Support and comply with all Edgewood policies, procedures, and standards.
• Protect Edgewood assets and report all safety concerns to supervisor or Security.
• Be an ambassador of Edgewood inside and outside of work.