Seasons For Hire
WHO ARE WE? The Shore Lodge is a 4 diamond, luxury property situated on the sandy shores of scenic Payette Lake in beautiful McCall Idaho, approximately 100 miles north of Boise Idaho. This idyllic mountain resort offers a host of amenities, activities designed for fun, relaxation and warm hospitality all in a setting of spectacular natural beauty.
Rated “12th Best Hotel in the US” by TripAdvisor. This is a destination seasonal or career opportunity that offers everything a mountain resort has to offer, check us out…
A Forbes Travel Guide Award Winner;
AAA Four Diamond Hotel; and many more accolades.
Whitetail Club; A Platinum Club of America – 2021- 2202
Employees of the Shore Lodge enjoy snow biking, hiking, snow skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, sledding, Spa services from The Cove, and much, much more. All that inspires work and play in the mountains is here at The Shore Lodge Whitetail Club.
We look forward to helping you provide flawless execution, achieve extraordinary results and exceed expectations for our members and guests.
• You love having responsibility for guest satisfaction, creating that first impression and a lasting one.
• You always have a smile and a kind thought and a genuine interest in people.
• You take your responsibility seriously, understanding your role sets the tone for the guest experience.
• You take pride in influencing the work flow of the restaurant.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
Our successful Host/Hostesses take reservations, seat guests and record information according to our standards of service.
• Greeting and seating guests
• Taking reservations, returning calls to confirm reservations
• Proper Rotation of sections for seating balance
• Controlling the flow of the room so as to maximize service and guest satisfaction
• Tracking guest origin, information
• Conducting coat check prior to seating, presentation of menus and server introduction
• Communicating to servers the guest details and preferences
• Correctly taking Room service information and sharing with departmental personnel
• Locating guests in the lounge and directing them to their assigned table
• Monitoring Bar transfers and ensuring orders are followed through
• Buss tables when it is busy
• Respond to general menu and area questions
• Act as service support to the wait and bus staff
• All other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• High School diploma or GED, very solid foundation of customer service, 1 year previous experience
• Excellent in person and phone communication skills creating an exceptional first impression and maintaining a graceful floor presence
• The ability to read and write the English language
• Possess strong organizational skills while maintaining excellent attention to detail
• Ability to assess seating needs and match those needs to availability
• Anticipation of guest desires and a keen sense of guest service
• Skilled with diplomacy and tact to respond in challenging situations
• Present an authentic enthusiasm for the hospitality industry and the culinary world
• Possess a natural and genuine customer service, sales ability