Seasons For Hire
As a valued member of our team at Camp Twin Creeks, your role will not only be to keep campers and staff safe during Ropes Course activities, but to make these areas of camp fun and engaging for all. Our campers learn valuable skills while having a blast on our High and Low Ropes Course. Every camper will spend time on the courses learning to work with their cabin mates while also challenging themselves. We have many challenges campers can choose from such as a Leap of Faith, Vertical PlayPen, Flying Squirrel and many others. Your role as facilitator is to keep them safe while encouraging and helping them process their experience.
• Must be willing to have fun outside in nature each and every day!
• Must be willing to provide children ages 7 to 16 with a safe and fun environment.
• Must be happy to laugh easily, work hard and be open to meeting new and diverse people from around the
country and the world.
• And finally, must be able to learn and grow from mistakes (everyone makes mistakes and that's ok :)
• Great communication skills
• Ability to maintain high standards at our high and low ropes course
• Comfortable learning new skills and practicing them daily
• Attend ropes course training starting May 31, 2022 (required)
• Climbing and belay experience preferred but not required
Compensation and Benefits (besides payment for your services):
• A leadership team that is open, caring and dedicated to making your experience as amazing and
memorable as our camper's experience.
• A leadership team that is also determined to foster an inclusive and open environment to all regardless of
gender, race, religion and sexuality.
• An understanding that our staff is our most valuable resource and is treated as such.
• Teaching options for unique skills and passions that you bring to camp - be a part of new traditions!
• Opportunity to meet people from all over the world and learn new customs and cultures.
• Tangible skills you can take with you such as but not limited to: Communication, Problem Solving,
Interpersonal & Leadership Skills.
• Post camp support (Translating skills learned to your Resume and Letters of Recommendations).
Throughout the summer, while your title may be Ropes Instructor, your role will vary between Coach, Mentor, Role Model and Friend. If you have a background in climbing, ropes course, challenge course, or group facilitation and want to spend your summer outside in a beautiful natural environment making a difference in the lives of children, then please apply TODAY! Summer spots are limited due to our intimate staff size and high returning staff percentage.