Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Experience warm and inviting European charm at the Knob Hill Inn Sun Valley. Whether you're looking to discover a memorable winter wonderland at America's first destination ski resort, or experience summer fun in the majestic mountains, Knob Hill Inn is your hotel of choice for the perfect retreat. Within walking distance to downtown Ketchum and close to all the amenities Sun Valley resort has to offer, the Inn is located in a peaceful setting with stunning views of world-famous Bald Mountain, the majestic Smokey and Boulder Mountain ranges. And dining in The Grill at Knob Hill is a favorite for both guests and locals during any season.
The Inn's 29 guestrooms and suites offer a variety of options, most of which are generously sized and feature a marble tiled, five-fixture bathroom with an oversize tub, radiant floor heating, wet bar, dressing area, and balconies to enjoy the spectacular Sun Valley views.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Possesses a working knowledge of the front desk, efficiently handling the check-in and checkout processes according to hotel procedures and standards.
• Be knowledgeable and proficient with the lodge property management system, Maestro.
• Operate the motel PBX and Radio paging system according to procedures.
• Establishes appropriate credit at time of guest check-in; issues room keys and familiarizes guests with the services and areas of the motel.
• Manages guest issues effectively, keeping in mind both the guest’s needs and the business objectives of the motel. Use discretion and professionalism in resolving conflicts and be willing to consult a member of management if assistance or advice is needed.
• Conduct adequate follow-up with both guest and fellow team members.
• Makes restaurant, transportation, activity, or entertainment reservations on behalf of the guest.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1 year hospitality or customer service experience preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in cash handling & computerized Point of Sale system strongly preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required; bi-lingual skills preferred (English/Spanish).