Seasons For Hire
Our successful Front Desk Agents assist the Front Desk Supervisor ensuring that the guests of Shore Lodge and Members of Whitetail are greeted, catered to and informed of the many room and Food and Beverage options available. Conveying with enthusiasm the activities available, this position coordinates with all departments within Shore Lodge and Whitetail including, booking of all room reservations, (Spa, outdoor activities, concierge services, transportation, dining, night audit, security and more). Acting as a Shore Lodge/Whitetail ambassador, engaging the guest at every opportunity is paramount while conveying a positive and unforgettable lodging experience.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Register guest at Shore Lodge check-in. Assist guest with check in procedure and resort orientation.
• Accommodate special requests whenever possible and facilitate amenity requests.
• Process accurate reservations from incoming calls.
• Complete daily reports, logs, and reporting as necessary.
• Ensure lobby and desk area are presentable.
• Complete billings at end of guest stays.
• Maintain accurate and complete information regarding the local area, hotel, amenities, directions, etc.
• Answer multiple phone lines and direct calls lodge wide as necessary.
• Work in a constantly changing work environment and manage stress levels while dealing with paying customers.
• Use multiple computer software programs to process guest stays and schedule activities.
• Comply with unit cash handling, credit, and check cashing policies and procedures.
• Assist dissatisfied guests in both understanding the origin of their discontent and also in the mediation of an acceptable solution.
• Act as a bellman in their absence for requested services.
• Provide excellent customer service to guests, Club Members, and fellow associates.
• Adhere to Company policies, procedures, and standards.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.