Seasons For Hire
WHO ARE WE?
The Shore Lodge is a 4 diamond, luxury property situated on the sandy shores of scenic Payette Lake in beautiful McCall Idaho, approximately 100 miles north of Boise Idaho. This idyllic mountain resort offers a host of amenities, activities designed for fun, relaxation and warm hospitality all in a setting of spectacular natural beauty. Rated “12th Best Hotel in the US” by TripAdvisor. This is a destination seasonal or career opportunity that offers everything a mountain resort has to offer, check us out…
A Forbes Travel Guide Award Winner;
AAA Four Diamond Hotel; and many more accolades.
Whitetail Club; A Platinum Club of America – 2021- 2202
Employees of the Shore Lodge enjoy snow biking, hiking, snow skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, sledding, Spa services from The Cove, and much, much more. All that inspires work and play in the mountains is here at The Shore Lodge, Whitetail Club. We look forward to helping you provide flawless execution, achieve extraordinary results and exceed expectations for our members and guests.
The Narrows Steakhouse dining experience is one of understated elegance with a breathtaking view of the mountains and lake that perfectly emulates the warmth that is Shore Lodge. Never experience boredom as menu changes quarterly to reflect the season. The Steakhouse service attendant creates the Forbes standard experience while providing a quality service to our guests during their dining/lounge experience, engaging the guest at every opportunity, if you have honed that expertise, and provide an exceptional level of attention, this is the position for you.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Provide an exceptional quality experience to our guests during their dining experience with us through exceeding proper service standards, possessing a strong knowledge of wine, cocktails and food.
• Greet guests and provide water service.
• Provide bread service; cutting and preparing bread and butter.
• Assist with food and beverage delivery to the tables.
• Mark the tables between courses.
• Restock service stations and fold napkins, set and clear tables.
• Utilize the opening/closing checklists to prepare the restaurant for opening and closing.
• Set and clear tables, removing dishes to the dish room/kitchen.
• Complete opening, closing, and side work duties as directed.
• Stock side stations with proper amounts of silverware, glasses, cups, napkins, etc.
• Fill and refill water glasses for the guests, serve coffees, teas, and bread service.
• Expedite guest requests by delivering to guests as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• Present excellent customer service skills by providing a strong work ethic, knowledge of food and drink and professional attitude.
• Must be able to perform each essential duty at 4 star/diamond standard
• Functional knowledge of food techniques and their preparation
• Prior front of house bussing experience
• Communicate effectively with and receive information from guests and team members
• A sense of maturity and leadership coupled with the ability to functionally multi-task with speed and grace