Seasons For Hire
As an EVS Attendant at Edgewood Tahoe you keep all public areas and back of house common areas in a neat and clean condition. You promote a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems/concerns. The most important characteristic of our team is that we love inspiring lasting memories for our guests. In this position you exhibit excellence in your commitment to our guests. Reimagine luxury hospitality with us.
• Maintain cleanliness of assigned areas including inside and outside of the building: Lodge and/or Clubhouse
• Follow a time schedule for cleaning of assigned areas.
• Clean of all public areas including Lobby, Restaurants, Lounges, Spa, Fitness Center, Executive Offices, Pool Area, Public Restrooms, Garden Areas, Corridors, Pathways, Banquet/Ballrooms, perimeter of Hotel, Bridge, Porte Cochere, Heart of the House corridors, EVS/HSKP Storage Rooms, Staircases, etc.
• Clean rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, duster, broom and carpet shampoo machine.
• Sweep, mop, scrub, wax, and polish floors. Vacuums/mops and polishes elevators.
• Keep hotel free from trash. Empties trash cans.
• Polish furniture and fixtures. Wash walls and ceilings, move and arrange furniture.
• Cleans all glass railings and windows.
• Dusts and polishes metal work.
• Responsible for upkeep of all the equipment (i.e., Vacuum Cleaner, Extractors, Auto Scrubber, etc.). Operate tools and equipment safely and as trained.
• Responsible for any deep cleaning projects, high dusting projects, window washing projects (*Must be able to use our Genie Bucket Lift for Window Washing*).
• Clean areas that might have bio-hazard situations
• Turn in lost and found items to security as they are found.
• Report conditions that may not be up to company standards.
• Must use a radio with ear piece throughout each scheduled work day, responsible for attending to all calls requesting service/clean up in a timely manner.
• Other duties as assigned. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications / Special Skills:
• Previous Hotel/resort experience preferred.
• Guest service background preferred.
• Ability to follow instruction. Detail-oriented. Professional attitude is required.
• Ability to work independently.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills needed.
• Available to work varied shifts when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
What Makes a Successful Edgewood Tahoe Team Member (Core Competencies):
• Ethics, Integrity and Trust
• Action Orientated
• Guest Focus
• Position Knowledge
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands 0% Up to 25% 25-50% 50-75% 75-100%
Stoops, Kneel, Crouch, Crawl
Use Hand to Finger or Feel
Reaching with Hands and Arms Above/Below
Talk or Hear
Taste or Smell
Pushing/Pulling/Lifting 0-25 lbs
Pushing/Pulling/Lifting 25-50 lbs
Pushing/Pulling/Lifting 50+ lbs
All Edgewood Team Members are Expected to:
• Embrace and promote all facets of our vision, mission and values.
• Exhibit resort knowledge to accurately support and promote all departments, amenities and programming ventures.
• Strategically balance customer, business, and team member needs.
• Be flexible to meet business demands, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage time appropriately.
• Work with a broad-based constituency and provide excellent service to all internal and external guests.
• Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
• Keep information confidential as directed in the confidentiality agreement.
• Support and comply with all Edgewood policies, procedures, and standards.
• Protect Edgewood assets and report all safety concerns to supervisor or Security.
• Be an ambassador of Edgewood inside and outside of work.