Seasons For Hire
WHO ARE WE?
Shore Lodge Whitetail Club, LLC is one of the top three resorts in the West according to Conde Nast Traveler. The only Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa in Idaho and Whitetail Club is the premier private golf community in the state and we are proud to say we are a Platinum Club of America. Our first and foremost priority is to create exceptional lifetime memories for our members and guests. Hospitality professionals if you are looking for a Mountain Career Destination, there is none better!
The main objective of the Shore Lodge Concierge is to ensure an overwhelming positive guest and member experience.
The concierge works hard to provide information and special services to enhance our Guest and Member experiences prior to and during their stay, exceeding Guest requests from ordinary to extraordinary while serving as an expert for all things Shore Lodge, Whitetail Club and McCall. Our success comes from creating an atmosphere that will inspire guests and members to return. This position coordinates guest needs through our vendors (booking reservations, posting of charges, etc), Food and Beverage, Guest Services, and all departments of Shore Lodge and Whitetail Club.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
• To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty at Forbes/AAA, 4 star/diamond standards.
• Oversee daily concierge duties and logistics for services offered, exceeding the highest standards of hospitality.
• Serve as main contact for the department both internally and externally, proofing all communication and documentation prior to submission.
• Organize and submit necessary accounting documents for purchases, external reservations, and departmental needs.
• Develop strong employee morale and promote expert knowledge and understanding.
• Hold responsibility for creating Standard Operating Procedures and building/identifying software and templates that foster efficient and precise operations.
• Communicate directly with guests and members, both in person and by telephone.
• Provide information on facilities and services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes, pricing, and transportation schedules.
• Accommodate special requests whenever possible and facilitate amenity requests.
• Provide area maps and directions, brochures and other literature.
• Initiate the arrangement of tickets, bookings, appointments, and reservations for guests and members.
• Assist with room reservations, check in/out procedure and lodge/club orientation as needed.
• Process accurate reservations from incoming calls and emails.
• Complete daily and weekly reports, logs, and tracking as necessary.
• Develop partnership/preferred vendor relationships with area service providers to ensure that our recommendations are with companies that complement our brand and are of a caliber that reflects well on Shore Lodge and Whitetail. Assure the department is always using and referring our preferred vendors as long as it best fits our guests’ needs.
• Maintain accurate and complete information regarding the local area hotels, amenities, events, directions, etc.
• Answer multiple phone lines and direct calls resort wide as necessary.
• Use multiple computer software programs to process guest stays and schedule activities.
• Comply with unit cash handling, credit, and check cashing policies and procedures.
• Maintain and monitor accurate and thorough departmental budget tracking, accounting procedures (PO’s, departmental credit card management, etc.), and labor budgeting for all Concierge department employees.
• Follow company procedures and standards and continuously provide a superior level of service and skill.
• Assist dissatisfied guests in both understanding the origin of their discontent and also in the mediation of acceptable solutions.
• Assist the Whitetail Real Estate Department and media/marketing guests by providing information on Club, Lodge, and area amenities/attractions/etc., and answering phones and booking appointments as needed.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Assist the Guest Services/Front Desk and Whitetail Club Manager with other guest service functions
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• 2+ years of relevant Forbes/AAA, 3/4 star/diamond service experience in the hospitality industry.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Education
• Strong Microsoft applications, Outlook, Internet navigation
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high degree of organization and detail orientation
• Prior and proven superior customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with and receive information from guests, members, coworkers, and external service providers
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Time management skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and manage stress levels while dealing with customers.
• Knowledge of the local and regional business and outdoor activities
• Post-secondary training in tourism or hospitality is ideal
• Knowledge of and previous experience with Agilysys PMS systems and/or Concierge software preferred