Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
The Narrows Steakhouse dining experience is one of understated elegance with a breathtaking view of the mountains and lake that perfectly emulates the warmth that is Shore Lodge. Never experience boredom as menu changes quarterly to reflect the season. The Steakhouse service attendant creates the Forbes standard experience while providing a quality service to our guests during their dining/lounge experience, engaging the guest at every opportunity, if you have honed that expertise, and provide an exceptional level of attention, this is the position for you.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Provide an exceptional quality experience to our guests during their dining experience with us through exceeding proper service standards, possessing a strong knowledge of wine, cocktails and food.
• Greet guests and provide water service.
• Provide bread service; cutting and preparing bread and butter.
• Assist with food and beverage delivery to the tables.
• Mark the tables between courses.
• Restock service stations and fold napkins, set and clear tables.
• Utilize the opening/closing checklists to prepare the restaurant for opening and closing.
• Set and clear tables, removing dishes to the dish room/kitchen.
• Complete opening, closing, and side work duties as directed.
• Stock side stations with proper amounts of silverware, glasses, cups, napkins, etc.
• Fill and refill water glasses for the guests, serve coffees, teas, and bread service.
• Expedite guest requests by delivering to guests as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• Present excellent customer service skills by providing a strong work ethic, knowledge of food and drink and professional attitude.
• Must be able to perform each essential duty at 4 star/diamond standard
• Functional knowledge of food techniques and their preparation
• Prior front of house bussing experience
• Know Shore Lodge history and an understanding of McCall and the surrounding area to help familiarize out of town guests with our local offerings
• Communicate effectively with and receive information from guests and team members
• A sense of maturity and leadership coupled with the ability to functionally multi-task with speed and grace
• Able to carry 25 lbs. on a large oval tray and lifting supplies or equipment of thirty (30) pounds
• Frequent periods of pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching and prolonged periods of standing and walking