Seasons For Hire
Deadline to Apply
Boot Fitting Associate As a custom Boot Fitter, you will provide exceptional boot fitting services, including custom foot bed fabrication, boot shell modifications, liner modifications and stance alignment. You will also assist customers to ensure they have a fun and memorable shopping experience by providing them with product knowledge, options, and accessories. It is the Boot Fitter’s responsibility to provide exceptional customer service and make a life-long customer, not just a sale.
Boot Fitters Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides exceptional guest service with a focus of exceeding every guest’s expectations.
• Actively listens and finds a boot solution that meets the expectations of the customer. Works together with the customer to choose a boot solution that matches the customer’s abilities and needs.
• Educates guests on proper boot fit as well as the benefits of various products including but not limited to ski boots, custom liners, custom foot beds and socks.
• Properly identify customer skiing ability, have general understanding of basic foot identification and measurements (length, width, overall shape, size, etc.)
• Modifies guests existing boots to create a better fit by punching, grinding, expanding and planning.
• Demonstrate knowledge of products and inventory to ensure customer satisfaction
• Responsible for managing boot shop inventory and notifying supervisor when products are missing or need to be re-ordered.
• Collects payment for product sales and for boot services rendered.
• Keeps work area cleaned and organized on a daily basis.
• The boot fitter is responsible for the proper procedure when returning items into inventory to ensure accurate inventory.
• Prepares cash report at end of shift
• Available for physical inventories at the end of season.
Boot Fitters Qualifications:
• Prior experience custom fitting ski boots.
• Must be able to stand for prolonged periods.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk, use hands, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear.
• Must be able to move objects up to approximately 25 pounds about the workplace safely.