Seasons For Hire
WHO ARE WE?
They say if you are here, you are at a destination primed for meaningful experiences, it is equally a place for the active family and adventure enthusiast or the relaxed couple and retreat-seeking traveler. The surrounding mountains, lush forests, scenic Payette Lake and enduring waterways offer world-class adventures ready for taking. The bar back is an important role and should be passionate about working as part of a team to deliver excellent drinks and service to guests.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Efficiently organize menu items from multiple stations with correct accoutrements for service delivery
• Enter a room service order into the POS system and correctly tender them
• Collect multiple parts of an order from different stations and place it on a service tray in the correct order
• Take orders, suggesting beverages, desserts, etc.
• Bus tables and clear dirty dishes as needed, helping to keep a high standard of service in the lounge
• Conducting ‘hall sweeps’, clearing the halls of dirty dishes and spent room service orders
• Assist with opening and closing duties
• Restock bar with ice, liquor, wine, beer, etc.